|Season 2, Episode 37-43|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins and Lloyd Turner|
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer and Ernie Terrazas|
The Last Angry Moose
Buried Treasure is the fifth story arc from the second season of Rocky and His Friends. It was broadcast on ABC during the 1960-61 television season.
In order to combat poor newspaper sales Colonel McCornpone announces a treasure hunt for the "Picayune Pot" a useless brass trophy stuffed with one million Confederate dollars which is merely a token to be taken back to the colonel to win a 1910 Stearns-Knight Roadster. Rocky J. Squirrel & Bullwinkle J. Moose and the rest of the citizens search for the pot, which leaves Frostbite Falls covered in holes. Meanwhile, a gang of hoodlums led by one Babyface Braunschweiger are raiding the town's banks.
- Buried Treasure
- A Tisket a Casket, or The Bury Box
- The Bank Busters, or The Great Vaults (The camera zooms inside an angry Boris #Badenov's mouth and the Narrator screams into it)
- Sweet Violence, or The Yegg and I
- Many A Thousand Gone, or The Haul of Fame
- Down To Earth, or Me and My Shatter
- Hop Skip And Junk, or Bullwinkle’s Big Tow
- Bucks for Boris, or The Green Paper Caper
- When Moose Meets Moose, or Two's a Crowd
- The Midnight Chew-Chew, or Stick To Your Gums
- Boris Badenov and His Friends?
- Bars of Steal, or The Hard Cell
- Subway Finish, or An Underground Round
- The Last Edition, or Five-Scar Final