|Season 2, Episode 44-45|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins and Lloyd Turner|
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer and Ernie Terrazas|
After seeing a movie with an actor acting as a tough-guy, Bullwinkle claims that he can act just as convincingly. Attempting to do so, several women nearby faint (due to a couple of unseen mice). Thinking he really does have acting talent, Bullwinkle takes his money-stuffed mattress, and heads from Frostbite Falls to Hollywood. Bullwinkle soon is discovered by director D.W. Grifter (aka Boris Badenov in disguise). Boris also takes on the persona of an acting coach, helping to empty Bullwinkle's mattress, until finally Bullwinkle makes his debut as Crag Antler in the film "The Last Angry Moose". "The Last Angry Moose" becomes a comedy sensation; however, upon hearing the audience laughing instead of taking him seriously, Bullwinkle and Rocky return to Frostbite Falls, and Bullwinkle considers his acting career to be finished.
- The Last Angry Moose
- A Punch in the Snoot or The Nose Tattoo
- Fun on The Freeway or The Quick and the Dead
- Bullwinkle Makes a Movie or The Feature from Outer Space
- In this arc Boris and Natasha technically win due to the fact they get away with the whole of Bullwinkle's mattress.
- The title is a play on the 1959 film The Last Angry Man.