|Season 5, Episode 20-22|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins and Lloyd Turner|
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer and Ernie Terrazas|
Bullwinkle's Testimonial Dinner
Louse on 92nd Street
The Weather Lady is the seventh story arc from the finale season of Rocky and Bullwinkle (originally titled The Bullwinkle Show). It was broadcast on NBC during the 1963-64 television season.
A fortune telling machine in the form of a lady is used by Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale for an illegal gambling boat. Rocky J. Squirrel and Bullwinkle J. Moose go on a mission to shut the operation down.
- Weather Lady
- The Rolling Stone or Look Ma, No Moss
- A Southern-Style Breakfast or Hominy Grits Can You Eat?
- Bartender, Turn Those Lights Off or A Shot in the Dark
- Duel Controls or Put It in Second
- They Didn’t Pick Up Our Option or Show Down
- This arc was unique as Boris was not disguised for the most part. Rocky even refers to him by name instead of not recognizing him. Ironically Bullwinkle did wear a disguise at least once during the arc.
- "The Rolling Stone or Look Ma, No Moss" is the 300th segment of Rocky and Bullwinkle.
A communication problem between the recording studio and the animation studio occurred during the scene when Rocky gives Boris the money for the Weather Lady.