|Season 2, Episode 46-52|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins and Lloyd Turner|
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer and Ernie Terrazas|
The Last Angry Moose
The Three Mooseketeers
Wailing Whale is the seventh/last story arc from the second season of Rocky and His Friends. It was broadcast on ABC during the 1960-61 television season. It depicts Rocky J. Squirrel, Bullwinkle J. Moose, and Captain Peter Peachfuzz searching for Maybe Dick, the Whaling Whale.
Maybe Dick, a legendary ship-devouring whale from (very questionable) seafaring lore, has begun ravaging the shipping industry. Powerful magnate Pericles Parnassus recruits our friends from Frostbite Falls on a mission to fish for the monster with a telephone pole. However, Parnassus has in fact loaded the ship full of TNT, recruiting the hapless heroes as unwitting suicide bombers.
- Wailing Whale
- Vagabond Voyage or The Castoffs Cast Off
- Fear on the Pier or What's Up Dock?
- TNT for Two or Fright Cargo
- Underwater Eyeball or The Deep Blue See
- Underwater Moose or The Aqua-lunk
- Terror On The Seas or We’ve Only Begun to Fright
- Blank Night or The Age of Nothing
- Defective Story or A Muffled Report
- Leaky Lyrics or Bullwinkle Plugs a Song
- Follow the Swallow or The Inside Story
- Playtime for Rollo or Rest In Pieces
- A Whale of A Tale or Thar She Blows Up
- Fast and Moose or Charley's Antlers